TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR STICKER COMPETITION
ARM Motorsports Sticker Design Competition - Terms and Conditions
- The ARM Motorsports Sticker Design Competition (hereafter referred to as "Competition") is open to all individuals aged 18 years or older.
- All submitted designs must be original creations of the entrants.
- Designs should adhere to the competition theme and guidelines as outlined in the official competition announcement.
- The deadline for design submissions is 11/17/23.
- ARM Motorsports reserves the right to extend the submission deadline at its discretion.
Ownership and Use of Design:
- By submitting a design to the competition, entrants grant ARM Motorsports full and exclusive rights to reproduce, distribute, and modify the design for any purpose, including but not limited to the production of stickers for commercial use, without any further compensation to the entrant.
- Entrants retain no rights, title, or interest in the design once it is submitted to the competition.
- ARM Motorsports may, at its discretion, credit the winning designer in any use of the design, but this is not guaranteed.
Selection of Winners:
- All entries will be evaluated by a panel of judges selected by ARM Motorsports.
- The decision of the judges is final and binding.
- The winner will be announced on 11/24/23.
- The winner of the competition will receive a $250 ARM Motorsports gift card.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- ARM Motorsports reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who violates these terms and conditions or engages in any fraudulent, deceptive, or inappropriate conduct.
Privacy and Data Collection:
- ARM Motorsports will collect personal information from entrants for the purpose of the competition.
- This information will only be used for the administration of the competition and will not be shared with third parties.
- ARM Motorsports reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the competition at any time.
- ARM Motorsports is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected entries, or for any technical issues that may affect the submission process.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at the discretion of ARM Motorsports.
Acceptance of Terms:
- By participating in the Competition, entrants agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before submitting your design. If you do not agree with any of the terms outlined above, we kindly request that you do not submit your design to the ARM Motorsports Sticker Design Competition.